- As a professional engineering firm, Design Visionaries is capable of performing a number of scientific analyses and tests using the latest CAD analysis software.
- We specialize in the areas of:
- Fault and failure analysis
- Product testing
- Mechanical testing
- Kinematic analysis
- We can also create industrial animations/simulations to help visualize the results of our analysis.
- We provide a highly detailed analysis including 3D computational models of every participating element.
- We can account for mass properties, velocities, impact forces, weather conditions, and any other attributes to ascertain what occurred.
- Using advanced computer tools, surveys, police reports, and our own investigations, we produce a persuasive report including sophisticated 3D simulations
- We can optimize your mechanism to ensure that your design meets its target requirements.
- Using our years of experience with the latest CAE technology combined with our state-of-the-art kinematic analysis tools.
- We can ensure that your design will not only work but is optimized-it will work, last, and be cost-effective.
Finite Element Analysis
- If you don’t get the design right the first time, there can be terrible repercussions for the rest of the product lifecycle.
- Although there is no substitute for good design instinct, finite element analysis (FEA) can give you a huge advantage in testing a product’s performance.
- FEA provides inexpensive, yet reliable, analyses that assure the components designed are guaranteed for success.
- The following types of analysis are available:
- Linear structural
- Single components or assemblies
- Contact analysis
- At Design Visionaries, we know the ins and outs of product design.
- We can reverse engineer any product or patent to create beautiful 3D CAD models which show the device’s inner and outer components.
- With our legal animations, we create professional computer simulations which show exactly how the patent or product functions.
- As professional engineers, we are capable of performing a number of scientific analyses and tests.
- We provide full reports, animations/simulations, and can appear in court as an expert witness in your legal case.